Sentra Reclining Wheelchair, Detachable Desk Arms, 22" SeatDrive Medical
The Sentra Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is truly reclining, allowing infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. This deluxe reclining wheelchair comes standard with an array of features highlighted by swing away elevating legrests, triple chrome coated carbon steel frame, and a cushioned head immobilizer. Available in various arm style and seat widths, the right chair exists for you.Features and Benefits
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Carbon Steel frame with triple coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable, heavy gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Carry pocket standard
- Chrome plated hand rims
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- 8" front casters
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Black upholstery, chrome frame
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 33"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 51"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(14" Seat, 16" Seat, 18" Seat, 20" Seat) 450 lbs(22" Seat)
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 14", 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
Model # std22rbdda