US Pro 2000 Portable Ultrasound Bundle - Aquasonic
The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy.
The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. Sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). Complete with hard carrying case,3 ounce tube ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, instruction manual and a quick start guide.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort.
- Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7).
- Three output intensities selections.
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
- Comes complete with device, 3 ounce tube ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
- UPC Code: 092237611555
- One year warranty
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hygiene and for consumer safety reasons, if used, unless there is a defect in materials and workmanship within the warranty period. No Exceptions.
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
What is therapeutic ultrasound?
- Therapeutic ultrasound is a treatment modality commonly used in physical therapy. It is used to provide deep heating to soft tissues in the body. These include muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
What does ultrasound do to muscles?
- Ultrasound is a passive modality, meaning a treatment your physical therapist administers. It is a supplement to the primary treatment (eg, therapeutic stretching, exercise). Ultrasound can help relax tight muscles that are sore, and warms muscles and soft tissues, which increases circulation that helps healing.
While ultrasound therapy is not effective for all chronic pain conditions, it may help reduce your pain if you have any of the following:
The US Pro 2000 is a strong and durable ultrasound in a portable package. This device has three intensity settings and comes with a carrying case, gel and AC adapter.
US Pro 2000The US Pro 2000 is a strong and durable ultrasound in a portab...
happy and pain free
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jan 2017
this unit works awesome for lower foot pain. didn't believe the doc about using one of these but to my surprise it works fantastic for my foot pain.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jan 2017
great combo with gel and microfiber cloth
Posted by Don on 11th Jan 2017
Definitely like the heating option making the head warm before using. I also use a dab of analgesic as well. Great recommendation from BraceMart! Thank you
Perfect for plantar
Posted by Marge on 10th Jan 2017
Bought this for a severe case of plantar facsiitis and been very happy with the results. My pain has been going away slowly with each treatment and othe exercises. Thanks bracemart for your help with this.
Posted by Vicki on 12th Dec 2016
Bought this kit several weeks ago and just now getting around to writing a review. This kit has done wonders for my lower foot pain and the microfiber towel was a nice bonus. I use this unit 2 time a day, once in the morning before work and once in the evenings before bed. Thanks!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed