FREE SHIPPING On This Item!
The US 1000 offers effective ultrasound therapy by generating deep ultrasonic waves within body tissues to treat pain, muscle spasms and joint stiffness. The portable unit comes as a complete kit with carrying case, AC adapter, ultrasound gel and manual. Therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat to effected area Device must be used with ultrasound gel to conduct the ultrasound energy to the skin Three power output settings Comes complete with ultrasound, AC adapter, carrying case, ultrasound gel and instruction manual Six month warranty on unit
Package includes: Hand Held Ultrasound Unit, Hard Carry Case, A/C 110V Adapter, Water Soluble Ultrasound Gel, and Instruction Manual.
- Power Source: Switch Adapter
- Input: AC100~240V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC 24V/0.2A
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ±10%
- Output Intensity:
- Low - 8%
- Medium - 14%
- High - 29%
- Type: Non-Focusing
- Temporal Maximum Power: 4W ± 20%
- Temporal Maximum Effective Intensity: 0.65W/cm2 ± 20%
- AER: 6.16cm2 ±20%
- RBN: Max.5.5:1
- Waveform: Pulse
- Pulse Width:
- 8% 0.5ms ±10%
- 14% 1ms ±10%
- 29% 2ms ±10%
- Repetition Rate: 150Hz ±10%
- Auto-Timer Setting: 30 minutes ±10%
- Dimensions: 172(L) x 54(W) x 42(H) mm
- Weight: 120 g
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
*This item is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hygiene and for consumer safety reasons, if used, unless there is a defect in materials and workmanship within the warranty period. No Exceptions.
What is therapeutic ultrasound?
- Therapeutic ultrasound is a treatment modality commonly used in physical therapy. It is used to provide deep heating to soft tissues in the body. These include muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
What does ultrasound do to muscles?
- Ultrasound is a passive modality, meaning a treatment your physical therapist administers. It is a supplement to the primary treatment (eg, therapeutic stretching, exercise). Ultrasound can help relax tight muscles that are sore, and warms muscles and soft tissues, which increases circulation that helps healing.
While ultrasound therapy is not effective for all chronic pain conditions, it may help reduce your pain if you have any of the following: