Sound Care Plus, professional Ultrasound with 2 heads (1, 5 cm)
The Roscoe Medical SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound device is the newest addition to the Current Solutions line of innovative products. When it comes to looking for new equipment, it only makes sense to purchase products designed by Clinicians, for Clinicians. The SoundCare plus uses cutting edge ultrasound therapy technology to provide effective treatment of pain relief. This unit is unique and was created with the ability to treat a wider range of injured areas, more easily and effectively.
- Comes complete with two sound heads (1 cm and 5 cm) that can be plugged in simultaneously, and users can switch between the dual sound heads with the push of a button.
- Used for the treatment of chronic and acute muscular pain, and includes fully functional 1 MHz and 3 MHz frequencies. (3MHz ultrasound frequency is absorbed more rapidly, and is appropriate to treat subcutaneous tissues, also known as the hypodermis or superficial fascia tissues. The 1MHz energy frequency is absorbed less rapidly with progression through the tissues, and can therefore be more effective at a greater depth, making it useful to reach deeper muscular issues.)
- Simplify treating a variety of patient issues with configurable treatment options. When providing ultrasound treatment, practitioners can choose between 20 user-defined presets with pulsed therapy options, which are great for treating trigger points, and continuous therapy options which create a deeper thermal effect helping decrease muscle spasms.
- It comes equipped with an easy to read digital panel, also has an ergonomic handle design making it one of the easiest therapeutic ultrasound machines to use on the market
- All backed by a two year manufacturer warranty for reliable, long-term trouble-free operation.
The SoundCare Plus Professional Ultrasound device comes complete with ultrasound gel and instruction manual.
SoundCare Plus Specs:
Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz ± 10%; 3 MHz ± 10%
- 0.5 - 10.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor > 80% for 5 cm²
- 0.5 - 15.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor < 70% for 5 cm²
- 0.1 - 2.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor > 80% for 1 cm²
- 0.1 - 3.0 W ± 20%, when duty factor < 70% for 1 cm²
Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz ± 10%
Duty Factor: 10% - 100%, Stepping 10%
Timer: Adjustable up to 30 minutes
Effective Radiating Area: 5.0 cm² ± 20%; 1.0 cm² ± 20%
- 3.0 W/cm² ± 20% (1 MHz)
- 3.0 W/cm² ± 20% (3 MHz)
Raw (Max): 5.0
Beam Type: Collimated
Material of Applicator: Aluminum
Waterproof Grade: IPX7 only for treatment head
Maufacturer's Warranty Applies
Posted by Diana on 10th Mar 2017
Best Ultrasound Therapy Machine out hands down. Made in the USA so you know your getting a product that has been tested and regulated by FDA. If your looking for an Ultrasound Therapy Machine that is Top Rated look no further.
Posted by Michael on 7th Jan 2017
I bought this machine to continue working on some problematic areas of my body as the result of a car accident. So far it has worked well. Thank you Brace Mart
Posted by Rachel Mills on 13th Dec 2016
Picked this up on their Black Friday deal! Great savings for a great unit... I use this machine on a very regular basis. BraceMart is absolutely wonderful and their customer service is second to none!
Glad we got it
Posted by Ron J. on 8th Dec 2016
Wife has been suffering from back problems for quite some time now and after 1 1/2 weeks of home treatments she has seen positive results.
Posted by Carrie on 2nd Dec 2016
I have researched many sites for a TENS and continued finding other units with much less output power for the same or higher prices. I am extremely pleased with my purchase so far. Thank you for your help and support
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed