The Deep Action Ultrasonic Massager involves the application of 1MHZ ultrasonic wave technology which penetrates deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair, toning muscles, increasing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, combating puffiness and swelling while improving skin care.
- Ergonomic design, LCD display with vivid images showing exact working status
- Stainless steel treatment head for both facial and body care
- Automatic timer: 5 minutes for facial and 10 minutes for body
- 3 levels of ultrasonic strength
- Power Density - 0.4J/cm2
- Power Supply - AC100V ~ 240V 50/60HZ ~ DC24V 200mA
- Material - Stainless steel head, ABS
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hygiene and for consumer safety reasons, if used, unless there is a defect in materials and workmanship within the warranty period. No Exceptions.
What is therapeutic ultrasound?
- Therapeutic ultrasound is a treatment modality commonly used in physical therapy. It is used to provide deep heating to soft tissues in the body. These include muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
What does ultrasound do to muscles?
- Ultrasound is a passive modality, meaning a treatment your physical therapist administers. It is a supplement to the primary treatment (eg, therapeutic stretching, exercise). Ultrasound can help relax tight muscles that are sore, and warms muscles and soft tissues, which increases circulation that helps healing.
While ultrasound therapy is not effective for all chronic pain conditions, it may help reduce your pain if you have any of the following: