Current Solutions US 1000 3rd Edition Portable Ultrasound Bundle
This pain relief therapy kit contains:
- The US 1000 3rd Edition Portable Ultrasound Unit
- Sub Zero 3 Ounce Roll On Analgesic Gel
- Hot or Cold Gel Pack - 5" x 10"
- 8 Ounce bottle of Therasonic Conductive Gel
- Blue Microfiber towel
Portable Ultrasound Model US-1000 3rd Edition
Advance pain relief using sonic stimulation of soft tissue cells
New! Now with 3 Output Intensities!
- The Portable Ultrasound generates deep heat within body tissues for the treatment at selected medical conditions such as relief at pain, muscle spasms, and joint contractures.
- Sound waves cause vibration within soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation
- 6 Month Manufacturers Warranty from date of purchase.
The Portable Ultrasound 3rd Edition is a therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through a piezoelectric crystal sound head. Unlike electrical modalities, ultrasound is unique in that the longitudinal waveform associated with sound is not electromagnetic in nature. The piezoelectric crystal converts electrical energy into a strong vibratory sound wave or ultrasound, a sound beyond the normal range of our hearing.
Sound waves cause vibration in soft tissue cells, increasing temperature and inducing vasodilation
Treatment duration is determined by the medical practitioner and may range from 2-5 minutes depending on the conditions treated and anatomic target site.
Because air is a very poor sound conductor ultrasound gels are used to conduct the wave energy to the skin.
1. Connect power wire to wire socket.
2. Connect AC adapter to power.
3. Apply sufficient gel to skin at target area.
4. Switch on the power. It power signal light is on, start to use Portable Ultrasound.
5. Place the treatment head on the skin and move it slowly over the target area in a circular motion or in linear strokes at a rate of about 1 inch per second. DO NOT stop moving treatment head while in use.
6. Use special care on bony prominence's to avoid discomfort.
7. The power automatically turns off in 10 minutes or, if desired, the power can be turned off sooner by pushing the ON/OFF switch to OFF.
8. After using the US-1000, clean skin with water to remove gel.
9. Wipe excess gel off the treatment head with a damp cloth. Disinfect treatment head with antiseptic wipe. Do not immerse treatment head in water or solvent.
10. When power shuts off, leave unit off for 30 minutes before restarting unit.
11. After every treatment, disconnect AC adapter from power source.
12. Do not impact the treatment head or drop treatment head on the floor.
- Power Source: Switch Adapter
- o Input: AC100~240V, 50/60 Hz
- o Output: DC 24V/0.2A
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ±10%
- Output Intensity:
- o Low - 8%
- o Medium - 14%
- o High - 29%
- Type: Non-Focusing
- Temporal Maximum Power: 4W ± 20%
- Temporal Maximum Effective Intensity: 0.65W/cm2 ± 20%
- AER: 6.16cm2 ±20%
- RBN: Max.5.5:1
- Waveform: Pulse
- Pulse Width:
- o 8% 0.5ms ±10%
- o 14% 1ms ±10%
- o 29% 2ms ±10%
- Repetition Rate: 150Hz ±10%
- Auto-Timer Setting: 30 minutes ±10%
- Dimensions: 172(L) x 54(W) x 42(H) mm
- Weight: 120 g
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hygiene and for consumer safety reasons, if used, unless there is a defect in materials and workmanship within the warranty period. No Exceptions.
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
What is therapeutic ultrasound?
- Therapeutic ultrasound is a treatment modality commonly used in physical therapy. It is used to provide deep heating to soft tissues in the body. These include muscles, tendons, joints, and ligaments.
What does ultrasound do to muscles?
- Ultrasound is a passive modality, meaning a treatment your physical therapist administers. It is a supplement to the primary treatment (eg, therapeutic stretching, exercise). Ultrasound can help relax tight muscles that are sore, and warms muscles and soft tissues, which increases circulation that helps healing.
While ultrasound therapy is not effective for all chronic pain conditions, it may help reduce your pain if you have any of the following:
Maufacturer's Warranty Applies
Posted by Rhonda on 26th Jan 2017
Well spent! Had to order more gel but received promptly and have been treating a shoulder injury that is healing well as a result.
Time will tell
Posted by Melinda on 16th Jan 2017
Easy to use with simple basic controls. I will add to the review after I use the unit for awhile to see how effective it is for my problems. I have always wanted an ultra sound unit but did not know you could get one at this price point.
Posted by Jim on 8th Jan 2017
Bought this for my wife and she says it works great. She uses it for her plantar fasciitis. Best deal on a bundle and AWESOME customer service! Highly recommend this product and company!
Posted by Lindsay on 5th Jan 2017
Hands down the best value for a kit! Loving my new ultrasound.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed