The Comfyprene™ Spring Loaded Goniometer Elbow Orthosis works the same as the Comfyprene™ Goniometer Elbow Orthosis with the added dynamic spring that gently pushes the extremity to the selected degree of extension. Spring strength is easily set.
Therapeutic uses of the Comfyprene™ Spring Loaded Goniometer Elbow Orthosis:
- Graduated extension of the elbow
- Treatment of non-fixed contractures of the elbow
- Helps restrict arthritic changes and deformity related to neuromascular impairment
- Positions the flaccid elbow and arm in functional position
- Maintains skin integrity by absorbing moisture, allowing air circulation and preventing skin maceration on palmer surface
Instead of removable terrycloth covers, the Comfyprene™ splint inserts are covered with soft neoprene and headliner material, which creates a slim profile for everyday comfort. Splints are adjustable and re-adjustable using the Comfy™ patented reinforced spine. Straps may be positioned anywhere on the splint for optimal fit. Excellent for use after sports injuries, removal of casts, sports medicine or for arthritic patient's support of the weakened extremity.
All Comfyprene™ Splints come standard with five attachable and removable hygiene liners. Unlike the traditional Comfy Splint, there are no removable covers on Comfyprene™ Splints. Optional E-pad available for pressure protection.
|Size ||Elbow Crease Towards Wrist||Elbow Crease Towards Shoulder ||Total Length ||Circumference of Biceps |
|Adult ||4.25"||4.25" ||8.5"||11" to 15" |
| Adult Small ||4"||4"||8"|| 9" to 12" |
|Pediatric Large||3.75"||3.75"||7.5"|| 8" to 10" |
| Pediatric Medium ||3.125"||3.125"||6.25"|| 6" to 8" |
|Pediatric Small ||2.75"||2.75"||5.5"|| 4" to 6" |