Thermal Carpal Tunnel Glove is designed to provide firm support for weak, injured, or aching wrists while reducing the effects of Arthritis, poor circulation, and other hand conditions. Rigid splint helps to prevent wrist movements that can cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat and helps increase circulation for effective long lasting pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help ease the pain of sore joints, reduce swelling and associated pain.
Provides heat therapy and even compression to help relieve pain and inflammation.
May be suitable for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritic pain
- RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
- Pain, stiffness, weakness or inflammation of wrist and wrist joint
- Combines heat therapy and light compression for arthritis or aching hands, with protection against carpal tunnel syndrome
• Metal stay on palm side helps protect the wrist from movements that can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome
• Features a textured layer on the palm and palm side of fingertips to provide additional grip for everyday activities
• Useful to wear doing daily tasks as they reduce soreness and swelling of the wrists, hands, and fingers
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the wrist and hand for increased comfort and support
• Allows for full use of fingers and better sense of touch
• Adjustable closure strap to enhance comfort
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.