M-Rail Home Bed Assist Handle with PouchDrive Medical
Drive's white powder coated steel assistive bed M-Rail provides support when getting into and out of bed. It also gives added independence to someone who may need help to sit up, reposition, stand, or transfer out of bed to a mobile device like a walker or wheelchair. Its compact and ergonomically contoured M shape handle with a padded, no-slip grip allows for various hand positions to accommodate any user. Multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use. The special extra-long nylon safety straps wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit. It fits bed widths from single to king size. Also, included is a black accessory pouch with pockets that can hold personal items such as, glasses, television remote, magazines and much more. Assembly is quick and tool-free making this perfect for any home or for travel.Features and Benefits
- Designed to provide support when getting into and out of bed and when moving from a lying position to a sitting position
- M shape allows for multiple hand positions to accommodate any user
- Multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use
- Easy, quick assembly
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
- Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single, twin, double, queen or king size bed
- Made of powder coated steel for long life and easy cleaning
- Includes accessory pouch for storing remote controls, glasses, magazines and more
- Actual Product Weight: 9 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 21"
- Overall Product Length: 32"
- Overall Product Width: 18"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 1222p