Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display, Black
Advances Mobility - Health and Independence The Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display by Drive Medical is simply unbeatable when it comes to helping you increase your mobility and circulation as well as the strengthening of your legs and arms. The combination of these benefits can greatly boost your overall health and independence. As a leading edge exercise machine, this peddler is sturdy yet light-weight and comes complete with an attached display. The peddler monitors and records five different functions that can help you improve your overall health and well-being. The display includes a scan feature that allows you to monitor the calories you're burning, how long you've been exercising, as well as your revolution count (rpm) per minute. Another handy feature you'll enjoy is the ability to time your workouts which allows you to track and measure your progress. This fabulous piece of exercise technology offers you exceptional value. You'll also love the fact that this Folding Exercise Peddler with Electronic Display is easy to fold up and take with you while travelling for pleasure, or on business. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Ideal for leg and arm muscle exercising
- Five function display indicates exercise time, revolution count, revolutions per minute (rpm) and calories burned
- Display includes a scan feature that displays all measurements in sequence
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect surfaces
- Resistance easily adjusted with tension screw
- Attractive silver finish
- Button cell battery included
- Foldable design makes this peddler portable and easy to store
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 1.5V
- Folded Dimensions: 12.5" x 14.7" x 6.5"
- Overall Product Height: 9.6"
- Overall Product Length: 18.8"
- Overall Product Width: 14.7"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
Model # rtl10273
Sit Down and Excercise!
Posted by Stroud on 10th Feb 2017
For a person with degenerative spine and arthritic knees and hips, who can stand for only limited periods of time, getting any excercise is a real challenge. When I saw this little machine, I thought I would give it a try. I've been very glad I did. It's small and light weight so I can move it if I need to. I use it with a kitchen chair so I have a stable seat instead of an arm chair or sofa. It counts the revolutions, the time spent and an approximatation of the calories burned. It has a tension control, but it loosens as I pedal along.
So far, I've used it 30 minutes a day, every day since I got it. I just choose a TV show and pedal the whole time. It makes no noise at all so it's not competing with the TV for sound. Admittedly, it's not a real bicycle in the real world workout, but for those of us who need an indoor substitute that's safe, I really recommend this. It's inexpensive and easy to use. You can also put it on a table and pedal with your arms if that's your challenge area. I've finally got my blood going again!!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed