Core International, Inc.
Pin Style Pull Cord AlarmDrive Medical
A more economical way to signal that a patient has moved, this deluxe pull-cord alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip. It features a pin-style activation cord (adjustable from 18" to 36") that pulls when the user moves, dislodging the pin from the alarm unit and activating the signal. The alarm includes two volume settings (97 dB and 103 dB) and can be deactivated with the On/Off switch. The product requires one 9V battery to operate (included).Features and Benefits
- Deactivate with On/Off switch
- Requires one 9V battery (Included)
- Two volume settings: 97 dB and 103 dB
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
- When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal
- Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip
- Activation cord is adjustable from 18"- 36"
- Actual Product Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 2"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
Model # 13602