This clinical care Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical is ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care. It shifts into four positions: upright, TV, full recline and Trendelenburg. Both recline and Trendelenburg positions are controlled by a gas cylinder and can only be attained by an attendant and a convenient release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that includes a recess for a cup. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. With a neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame, the chair is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications. The upholstery comes available in the following colors: blue ridge, jade and rosewood.Features and Benefits
Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbsWarranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Side panels "Pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow molded side trays includes recess for cup
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure recliner
- Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable built in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions-upright, TV, Full Recline and Trendelenburg
- Actual Product Weight: 115 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 47.5"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 30.5"
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 21.5"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21.5"
- Width Between Arms: 22"
Model # d577-br, d577-j, d577-r