Drive Medical All-Terrain Knee Walker
Click the Selling Price Box for your final Price.
Rugged. Versatile. Convenient. Life can throw us a curveball when we least expect it, and like most active people, you aren't willing to let it slow you down. If you are recovering from a below-the-knee injury or surgery, the 990X Knee Walker is an excellent alternative to crutches and designed to keep you active and moving. With a rugged, steel frame and four large, knobby wheels with tires specifically designed to never go flat, the 990X is extremely stable for indoor or outdoor use and maneuvers easily over gravel, dirt, grass, mulch, and uneven pavement. Built for use with the right or left leg, this knee walker's unparalleled versatility and durability provides adjustable features to make your ride on any terrain comfortable and smooth. When life happens, it doesn't have to slow you down. Experience the 990X Knee Walker for yourself. It keeps you in the game and on the go. Life happens. Live on.
Features and Benefits
- Two 16" front wheels and two 8" rear wheels with enhanced traction effortlessly maneuver over gravel, dirt, grass, mulch, and uneven pavement
- Heavy-duty, extended-wear disc brake enables quick stopping for unparalleled safety
- Knee cushion with suspension is crafted for comfort to reduce potential pressure on shin and knee
- Foldable steering column allows for secure, compact storage and transport
- Complimentary water bottle and custom bottle holder make staying hydrated during travel easy
- Actual Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Front Wheels: 16"
- Handle Height (Max): 37.625"
- Handle Height (Min): 32.875"
- Overall Product Height: 37.625"
- Overall Product Length: 46.625"
- Overall Product Width: 22.625"
- Pad Height: 18.375"-23.25"
- Pad Length: 14"
- Pad Width: 6.875"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 990x
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed