Soft Ice® "S" Series Hot/Cold PRO-Packs | Polar Products
Soft Ice® Cold & Hot Packs stay soft, flexible and comfortable when frozen!
The Soft Ice® PRO-Packs are double-bagged and divided into two sections to keep an even distribution of Soft Ice® material.
The patented eco-friendly formula transfers heat out of the targeted area more effectively than alternative methods.
- Patented Soft Ice® formula stays highly flexible and comfortable right out of the freezer and transfers heat out of the injured area much faster than competitors' packs!
- Soft Ice® "S" Series Hot/Cold PRO-Packs are double-bagged to allow the larger packs be divided into segments to keep an even distribution of Soft Ice® material.
- Soft Ice® uses a natural, non-toxic, recycled and biodegradable formula that provides natural, drug-free pain relief.
- When used as a heat pack, Soft Ice® retains its consistency and does not become a liquid.
- Packs deliver comfortable, deep-penetrating cold or hot therapy to injured joints, ligaments and muscles.
- Soft Ice® packs are excellent for swollen joints and tendons, back pain, inflammatory arthritis, headaches and migraines, sprains, insect bites, toothaches, tension, bruises, and muscle aches.
Directions for use:
- Store Soft Ice® pack in freezer for use as a cold pack.
- To use as a heat pack, boil water and remove from heat. Place the pack in hot water for 5 minutes. Please note: Do not boil! Do not microwave Soft Ice® "S" Series Hot/Cold PRO-Packs.
- Caution: Always use a cover, compression wrap or cloth to protect skin from burns or frostbite.
- For acute pain, use cold therapy during the first 48 hours and alternate with heat after the swelling goes down. Use heat therapy for chronic pain.
- Please Note: Doctors typically recommend the application of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time. Allow 20 minutes between applications.
Customers also viewed