Soft Ice® Deluxe Knee Wrap | Polar Products
Our Soft Ice® Deluxe Knee Wrap includes two (2) 6" x 12" Soft Ice® packs to relieve your knee pain.
Soft Ice® Knee Wrap is specifically designed to relieve aches and pains in your knees.
- Pack delivers comfortable, deep-penetrating cold or hot therapy to injured joints, ligaments and muscles.
- The patented formula stays highly flexible and comfortable right out of the freezer!
- Reusable and non-toxic packs.
- All-natural, recycled and biodegradable formula.
- Transfers heat out of the injured area much faster than competitors' packs!
- Soft Ice® Packs are microwaveable at a medium heat setting. When used as a heat pack, Soft Ice® retains its consistency and does not become a liquid.
Lightweight and comfortable design
- Universal design can be used on either knee.
- Designed to deliver maximum cold or hot therapy with a gentle, adjustable compression.
- The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold/hot therapy to the body.
- Our therapy wraps hold reusable Soft Ice® Packs comfortably on specific target body locations while still allowing freedom of movement.
- No need to hold the pack on the body! Just position over targeted area and secure with hook and loop tab closure for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Sizing: One size fits most.
- Color: Black
- Use this soft, cotton-backed wrap for relief from bruises, bumps, cuts, scrapes, muscle aches, swelling, insect bites, chronic pain, post-surgery recovery and much more!
- Store the Soft Ice® pack in the freezer. Remove when needed and insert directly into the wrap.
- Position wrap over the targeted area and secure with attached elastic belts with hook and loop tab closure.
of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time.
Allow 20 minutes between applications.
For acute pain, use cold therapy during the first 48 hours and alternate with moist heat after the swelling goes down. Combination therapy provides the therapeutic benefits of both cold compression and moist heat.
Customers also viewed