Core Products Thermal Core Moist Heat Packs
Thermal Core Packs deliver moist heat to relax sore muscles prior to professional treatment. Available in multiple sizes, they can be used on the back, neck, and extremities to help relieve pain.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal Core Packs deliver deep penetrating moist heat therapy to help relax sore muscles prior to professional treatment.
- The organic interior absorbs moisture and retains heat more effectively than conventional heat packs.
- Available in multiple sizes, packs can be used on backs, necks and other extremities to help relieve arthritic pain, sprains, muscle soreness or headaches.
- Color-coded tabs allow professionals to easily handle hot packs and also provide a convenient visual indicator for pack rotation, ensuring that packs are fully heated prior to use.
- Covers are available separately to vary the heat intensity by adding or removing layers of insulation.
- Thermal Core packs should be heated in 160 F (71 C) water for 20 minutes prior to application.
- To ensure maximum effectiveness and patient safety, Thermal Core Packs should be placed in a protective cover before use.
- Our covers are available in terry cloth or foam lined version, allowing professionals to vary the heat intensity by adding or removing layers of insulation.
- Can be applied to Abdominal, Ankle, Arm, Back, Chest, Elbow, Foot, Hand, Hip, Headaches, Knee, Leg, Neck, Pelvis, Rib, Shoulder, Spine, Trochanter and Wrist areas.
Standard Moist Heat Pack: 10” x 12” (25cm x 30cm)
Cervical Moist Heat Pack: 6” x 24” (15cm x 61cm)
Oversize Moist Heat Pack: 24” x 15” (60cm x 38cm)
Spinal Moist Heat Pack: 10” x 18” (25cm x 46cm)
Half Pack Moist Heat Pack: 5” x 12” (13cm x 30cm)