Core International, Inc.
Core Products Dual Comfort CorPak Hot & ColdCore International, Inc.
SAVE 20% through June 2017 | Use Offer Code: SP1720
Core Products Dual Comfort CorPak Hot & Cold
Cold therapy works by constricting blood vessels, resulting in a decrease in blood flow to the area of application. This helps to decrease swelling and promote healing. Heat therapy increases blood flow to the area to help relax muscles and decrease pain. Put them together and you've got a lot of natural healing at your disposal for relieving sprains, strains, tendinitis and other injuries, as well as stiffness and poor circulation. This pain management system is even more dynamic.
Features and Benefits
- Dual Comfort CorPaks are a versatile solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries.
- Two frost-free surfaces and a unique strapping system provide secure positioning and variable therapeutic relief.
- Plush surface provides slow release therapy for subacute injuries, while rapid release surface helps deliver cold therapy quickly for acute injuries.
- Packs can be warmed in the microwave or cooled in the freezer.
- Soft, frost-free pack is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel.
- Dual Comfort CorPaks have more fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer.
- Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill.
- For cold use, freeze for 1 hour minimum before use or store in the freezer for convenience.
- For warm use, heat in microwave for 30 seconds on high, then at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Knead after each heating.
- Special heating instruction for the 3x5 packs. Heat 15 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 5 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
- Wipe with dry cloth if pack becomes lightly soiled, discard and replace heavily soiled packs.
- Store in freezer in plastic bag to prevent soiling .
- Use on non-broken skin only.
- Packs can be applied to the Ankle, Arm, Back, Elbow, Headaches, Knee, Neck, Shoulder and Wrist.
- Latex free.
Small = 3” x 5” (8cm x 13cm)
Medium = 6” x 10” (15cm x 25cm)
Large = 10” x 13” (25cm x 33cm)
Cervical = 6” x 20” (15cm x 50cm)
Tri-Sectional = 11” x 15” (28cm x 38cm)
Do You Know When To Use Heat vs. Cold?
One of the most common questions our health care professionals...
Learn when to use Heat or Cold for an injury with Bob Meier, CO, BOCO
Bob Meier describes how you know when to use cold therapy and ...
Hot and Cold Therapy - 9x16 Tri-Sectional Dual Comfort CorPak Soft Comfort Hot & Cold
http://CoreProducts.com Relief from strains, sprains, tendonit...