Twin Stim TENS and EMS Combo 2nd Edition
Our most popular digital electrotherapy unit. The Twin Stim 2nd Edition is an exact combination of our TENS 7000 and EMS 7500, which gives the user the choice of five Modes of TENS and two Modes of EMS. Features include, dual channels, seven modes, timer, patient compliance meter, new stronger 100 mA output, safety amplitude cover, sturdy metal belt clip and rubber side railings for maximum handling.
- Five TENS Modes: Burst / Normal / Modulation / SD1 / SD2
- Two EMS Modes: Synchronous, Alternate
- System includes device, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual
- Patient compliance meter can store up to 60 sets of operation manual
- Power Source: 9-volt battery
- Pulse Width: 50-300 s, adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds
- Pulse Amplitude: 100 mA peak into 500 phm load
- Contraction Time: 2-90 seconds
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse
- Timer: 1-60 minutes or continuous
- One year warranty
- Relaxation of muscle spasms: Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS) or Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMS) is a useful tool for prevention or retardation of muscle spasm, muscle re-education, maintaining and increasing the range of motion, and increasing local blood circulation. Common candidates for Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS)or Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMS) include those in high stress situations who experience muscle tension in the upper back and neck areas, and those who suffer from chronic tension headaches.
- Increasing range of motion: Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS)or Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMS) is especially useful for those suffering from simple arthritic symptoms or "stiffness" in joints, muscle groups, or back areas.
- Reduction or prevention of muscle atrophy: Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS)or Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMS) will increase motion, range, and response of muscles, such as after surgery or being in a cast.
- Re-education of muscles: Muscle fibers lose their ability to contract if they are not adequately used. Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS) or Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMS) repeats contractions of designated muscles re-educating muscle fibers. This is particularly beneficial to orthopedic patients recovering from being in a cast or a splint, or bed-ridden patients who are not able to maintain their muscles (disuse atrophy).
- Increasing local blood circulation.
- Electric Muscle Stimulator (EMS) or Neuromuscular Stimulator (NMS) can be used in the clinic or at home in comfort and privacy with complete safety following the prescription and proper instruction from a physician/therapist.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step, The "On" time will increase and decrease in the setting value.
- 2 EMS Modes:Synchronous, Alternate
- Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode. "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit.
- Long term effects of chronic electrical stimulation are unknown.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the carotid sinus nerves, particularly in patients with a known sensitivity to the carotid sinus reflex.
- Stimulation should not be applied over the neck or mouth. Severe spasm of the laryngeal and pharyngeal muscles may occur and the contractions may be strong to close the airway or cause difficulty in breathing.
- Stimulation should not be applied transthoracically in that the introduction of electrical current into the heart may cause cardiac arrhythmias.
- Stimulation should not be applied transcerebrally.
- Stimulation should not be applied over swollen, infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Stimulation should not be applied over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
Maufacturer's Warranty Applies
Customers also viewed