Although small in size, the Select Combo unit is among the best and strongest available and is considered the standard-bearer of the InTENSity Digital Series. Offering a choice of TENS, EMS, Interferential and Microcurrent and a total of 14 modes of treatment, it provides several options for dealing with multiple musculoskeletal problems such as muscle spasms and muscle retardation of disuse atrophy. Recommended as well for muscle reeducation, post-surgical stimulation, and for increasing circulation and range-of-motion. It is easy to use and transport. A simple-to-follow instruction manual is included.
This unit also comes with a convenient carrying case, two separate sets of lead wires, one 9-volt battery, an AC adapter, and four self-adhesive reusable electrodes.
- Wave Form: TENS, Monophasic Square; EMS, Biphasic/monophase square wave pulse; Inferential, Biphasic Square; Microcurrent, Monophasic Square.
- Pulse Rate: TENS, 1-150 HZ; EMS, 1-150 Hz; Inferential, 4kHz; Microcurrent, 1-150
- Pulse Width: TENS, 50-300us; EMS, 50-300us; Inferential, 125us, phase dur. 250us; Microcurrent, 2-200mS.
- Output Voltage: TENS, Constant Current; EMS, Constant Current; Inferential, Constant Current; Microcurrent, Constant Current.
- Current: TENS, 0-100mA; EMS, 0-100mA; Inferential, 0-80mA; Microcurrent, 0-700ua.
- Modes: 4 modes of TENS, 4 modes of interferential stimulation, 3 modes of EMS, and 3 modes of microcurrent stimulation.
- Timer: TENS, 1-60 Constant; EMS, 1-60 Constant; Inferential, 1-60 Constant; Microcurrent, 1-60 Constant.
- 4.5” x 2.55” x 0.9”.
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!