The InTENSity IF Combo II is the newest standard in portable, multi-function electrotherapy offering patients two modalities in one user-friendly, ergonomic design - Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Interferential Stimulation (IF).
The wide-ranging capability of the InTENSity IF Combo II provides the most up-to-date treatment technology and waveforms. Equipped with pre-set body part specific settings as well as a customizable option, the InTENSity IF Combo II intuitively guides the patient step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment throughout the healing cycle.
This powerful device delivers up to 10,000 Hz of IF therapy with sweep frequency capabilities to prevent accommodation while providing maximum treatment benefits. Simply choose a preset program by body part or customize a program to meet your specific therapy needs.
With the powerful rechargeable lithium ion battery, this portable device can be used at home, at work or on the go
• 2 channels of independent stimulation output
• Extensive range of programs with manual customize settings and body-part specific settings (neck, shoulder, hand, lower back, knee, foot) — 18 TENS and 18 IF (total of 36 programs)
• Electrode load indicator
• 4 stimulation modes for TENS: – Continuous – Pulse Width Modulation – Pulse Rate Modulation – Combo Modulation (pulse rate and width modulation)
• Up to 10,000 Hz of IF therapy with sweep frequency to prevent accomodation of nerves and provide maximum treatment benefits
• Preset and adjustable treatment time
• Compliance meter - store up to 90 sets of treatment records and total treatment time of 100 hours
• User-friendly, sleek design
• Low battery indicator
Rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB/wall charger and LED charging indicator light
• Easy-to-read large LCD display and convenient easy-to-use controls
• Full kit includes device, 4 pack of InTENSity™ electrodes, pair of lead wires, lithium ion battery, wall/USB charger, belt clip, instruction manual, quick start guide and carrying case
• 1 year warranty
• HCPCS* Code: E0730 for TENS unit