The Roscoe Medical InTENSity 10 is packed with robust features, yet it is so simple to operate. It has become an extremely popular unit among similar type(s) of electrotherapy units because it comes with a combo of 10 pre-set programs each targeting a specific body part. The InTENSity 10 can be used on the neck, wrists, shoulders, hips, mid and low back, knees, ankles, elbows and feet. It is the latest member of the InTENSity Device group and requires only pressing two buttons to start working effectively on the part of the body selected. What's more, this dual-channel unit allows you to treat one of those 10 areas with one set of electrodes and one channel, or two separate areas at the same time with both pairs of electrodes and both channels. This functional simplicity is one of the main selling points of the InTENSity 10.
- 0-105mA adjustable pulse amplitude.
- 10 preselections.
- 9v Battery.
- LCD Screen.
- 2 independent channels.
- Portable Wave Form: Mono-phase square pulse wave.
- Pulse Rate: From 50 to 150 Hz.
- Pulse Width: From 100 to 260us microseconds.
- Includes device, lead wires, two pairs of electrodes, 9v battery, AC adapter, belt clip, carrying case, instruction manual.
- 4.5” x 2.55” x 0.9”.
- 0.28 lb. with battery
- One year warranty
HCPCS Code: E0730* for TENS Unit HCPCS Code: A4595* for electrotherapy supplies