The IF-4000 helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain. Interferential therapy is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed.
- Unit comes complete with device, AC adapter, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, carrying case and manual
- Waveform: Symmertrical Bi-Phasic square
- Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz
- Interface Frequency: 400 1-4150 Hz
- Difference Frequency: 1-150 Hz adjustable
- Output Voltage: 0-16 volts (through 500 ohms)
- Pulse Width: 125 Microseconds for each phase
- Four Frequency Shift: Continuous 1/1 abrupt, 8.8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very happy with this product. As someone who suffers chronic daily pain, I am happy to find anything that does not involve more medication. The machine is a value at the price offered and is easy to use. Although my pain is not immediately alleviated, I experience a decrease in my overall pain level later. I would highly recommend the product.