Prescription Required for this product
Email your prescription from a Licensed physician to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 440-353-2825.
The Deluxe Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulator can be used by anyone that has chronic muscle or joint pain who is looking for a non-invasive solution. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries by the transmission of electronic pulses that causes passive exercise. The stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth. Muscle stimulation can be used to treat swelling, inflammation, muscle spasms, and edema, which are leading causes of muscle pain, discomfort, and loss of muscular function.
Features and Benefits
- Three Stimulation Modes: Constant, Synchronous, and Alternate
- Timer: Adjustable 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes, or continuous
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-100 mA into 500 ohm load each channel
- Pulse width is adjustable from 50 uS - 300 uS, 10 uS/step
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Actual Product Weight: 1.07 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 7.25"
- Overall Product Length: 2.25"
- Overall Product Width: 9.25"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year Limites
Model # agf-6x2