Core Products Pain Remedy Plus Wireless TENS
Features and Benefits
- Wireless Technology- The Pain Remedy TENS system offers two models featuring a convenient wireless design that can be used almost anywhere on the body. The rechargeable receivers, in combination with snap style electrodes, send electrical impulses to stimulate the nerves and block pain signals. FDA cleared for over the counter sales.
- Indications for Use- Temporary relief of pain associated with sore or aching muscles of the back, arms, or legs, due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
- Rechargeable Batteries- The Pain Remedy and Pain Remedy Plus use rechargeable lithium batteries saving you from the hassle and expense of finding AAA batteries when you are in pain. Simply use the charging kit included with each device to recharge the batteries when needed.
- Electrodes- Reusable, long-lasting snap electrodes are included with each unit. Replacement electrodes are available for purchase. Select from a 4-pack of 2” x 2” round electrodes or 1-pack of the 3”x5” body electrode.
- Specifications- Receiver Dimensions: 2.25” x .5”
Remote Dimensions: 3.5” x 2.2” x .4”
Power supply:DC 3.7V Lithium
Waveform:Asymmetric biphasic pulseIntensity:0-80 mA @ 500
Pulse Width: 100μS
Frequency: 1- 60 Hz
Mode 1: 53 Hz
Mode 3: 1.3 Hz
Mode 2: 5.8 Hz
Mode 4: 1- 60 Hz
Pulse Amplitude (V): 0-48.5
Mode 1: 0 - 3 7. 9 V
Mode 3: 0-48.5V
Mode 2: 0-46.8V
Mode 4: 0 - 41.1V
Timer: Continuous for 45mins duration period; unit automatically shuts off at completion
- Latex free.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good little wireless TENS unit. Surprised at the power when cranked up!!