Digital Interferential Therapy Pain Relief Kit
The SureCare INF 4160C provides interferential therapy to treat conditions where inflammation is a problem, such as back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscular pain/strain and sports injuries. The INF 4160C produces a low frequency current treatment which uses two medium frequency currents that "interfere" with each other to produce a beat frequency that the body recognizes as a low energy frequency source. Unlike TENS units alone which deliver intermittent pulses to stimulate surface nerves and block the pain signal, Interferential Current Therapy delivers continuous stimulation deep into the affected tissue.
There are 6 different treatment programs. When the treatment program changes, the output intensity and treatment time resets to zero. Changing the treatment program will not alter the choice of the 2-Pads or 4-Pads treatment
- Program: 1 Type: Constant I/F Frequency Adjustable: Yes Description: 2-160Hz Adjustable. 2 to 20Hz adjustable in steps of 2 Hz. 20 to 80Hz adjustable in steps of 5Hz. 80 to 160Hz adjustable in steps of 10Hz.
- Program: 2 Type: Sweep I/F Frequency Adjustable: No Description: The beat frequency sweeps from 2Hz-10Hz in 6 seconds, and then back in 6 seconds, total cycle time is 12 seconds.
- Program: 3 Type: Sweep I/F Frequency Adjustable: No Description: The beat frequency sweeps from 2Hz to 100Hz in 10 seconds, and then back in 10 seconds, total cycle time is 20 seconds.
- Program: 4 Type: Sweep I/F Frequency Adjustable: Yes Description: The beat frequency changes gradually from the set value to ?% of it in 6 seconds, and then back in 6 seconds, total cycle time is 12 seconds. The selectable beat frequency ranges between 5-80Hz with steps of 5Hz
- Program: 5 Type: Abrupt I/F Frequency Adjustable: Yes Description: The beat frequency changes abruptly between set value and ?% of it every 1 second. The total cycle repeats in 2 seconds. The selectable beat frequency ranges between 5-8-Hz with steps of 5Hz.
- Program: 6 Type: Abrupt I/F Frequency Adjustable: Yes Description: The beat frequency changes abruptly between set value and ?% of it every 6 seconds. The total cycle repeats in 12 seconds. The selectable frequency ranges between 5-80Hz with step of 5Hz.
- soft case
- 8 Electrodes
- 4 wires
- Instruction manual
- AC Adapter
- BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
*Federal law restricts this device to sales by or on the order of a practitioner licensed by law in the state in which he/she practices, according to 21 CFR 801.109.
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
Warranted to be free from defects in materials and wormanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
Posted by Samantha on 16th Jan 2017
Happy! Happy! Happy! Wish I would of bought this long ago for shoulder and back pain. After treatment I rub on some Tiger Balm. Wonderful!
Posted by Alice F. on 9th Jan 2017
I am very happy with this unit. I was told by my PT to check this unit out and glad I did.
Performs as advertised
Posted by Unknown on 20th Aug 2013
The unit was delivered on time and well packaged. I tested the six programs and was well satisfied with the performance of each one.
It is a great value for the price.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed