JOBST Relief 15-20 mmHg Closed Toe Knee High Medical Stockings is an economical compression stocking that provides physician recommended gradient compression to help treat symptoms commonly associated with venous disease.
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
- During pregnancy, helps prevent varicose veins and spider veins
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins.
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances.
- Quality garment at an economical price
- Soft, smooth texture
- A generous toe area
- Reinforced heel for added durability
Crafted with 77% Nylon and 23% Spandex, these knee high circulation stockings are Latex- free, offering you the very best in comfort, breath-ability, and effective compression therapy. With these support socks, great circulation treatment doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg.
Measuring your legs for compression stockings, support socks, support hose, and gradient compression hosiery:.
- For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee.
- For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).