New Options Sports
Dual Strap Patella Knee Support Brace,runners,jumpers kneeSureSport
SureSport's New Dual Strap Patella Knee Support Brace provides twice the support for relief of painful and weakened knees. The design applies constant dynamic forces to the surrounding areas of the knee reducing the likelihood of overuse syndromes. At the same time, the strap allows for full mobility while providing maximum benefits.
- Compression tubes target above, below and on both sides of the knee
- Provides targeted compression without reducing mobility.
- Upper and side compression tubes target misalignment and help improve patellar tracking.
- Breathable, mesh fabric allows for an all-day comfortable fit.
- Improves patellar tracking and elevation and reduces patellar subluxation.
- Strengthens the kneecap mechanism by applying pressure on the tendon above the kneecap.
- Reduces force of the quadriceps on patella tendon & erosion of the under-surface of the kneecap.
- Helps adjust kneecap due to a misalignment of the quadriceps (Q angle).
- Increase activity Strap applies pressure on patella tendon below kneecap.
- Stabilizes & tighten up kneecap
- Lightweight & comfortable support for relief of pain associated with soreness, stiffness & arthritis.
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
Great brace. The pain from my jumper's knee was becoming unbearable. This helped.
Great brace for patella tracking issues. I run with this brace regularly. I bought this at a marathon expo from the SureSport booth, however, I wanted to get another! Arrived quickly and packaged well. Thanks
I rarely leave feedback on items but wanted to share the fact that this dual strap works very well depending on your needs.
The knee wrap seems great. I had a similar one before. I love the duel wrap around my knee cap. It really helps support the knee. I lift, and having my knee stable helped lift more. Cons: only one size (seems like a large). They need more sizes. The "one size fits all" deign does not accommodate smaller knees. You can't wrap it super tight because it's so big.