Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Universal Thumb Spica
Thermal Vent Universal Thumb Spica helps stabilize and restrict motion of the Metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joint, Carpometacarpal (CMC) joint and Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) of the thumb to help reduce effects of hyperextension and promote healing. Fits anatomy of either the left or right hand comfortably.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breath. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
- One Size Fits Most
- Bilateral design fits right or left thumb/hand
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the thumb and hand for increased comfort and support. The stay is malleable for positioning a patient’s thumb
- Adjustable closure straps to enhance comfort, flexibility, and compression variation
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed