Swede-O® Thermal Open Wrap Single Pivot Hinged Knee Brace is designed with high quality hinges. The knee brace provides protection and support against general wear and tear including strains and weakened knees. The single pivot hinges offer exceptional support and stability after knee surgery and through post-operative rehabilitation. Open wrap design provides adjustability.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the knee for increased comfort and support
• 2 Removable polycentric metal hinges provide a hyperextension stop at 0⁰, while providing a extra support for medial and lateral ligament injuries
• Open Wrap design with 2 Adjustable straps provides ease of application for a wide variety of body types
• 2 Adjustable straps around thigh and calf area helps prevent migration
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Remove hinges prior to washing. Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight. Insert hinges back into product.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.