Thermal Vent Open Knee Wrap Stabilizer is designed with two adjustable closure straps to provide greater patient comfort. The open patella allows the kneecap to be free from compression. Has full-length anterior opening, poplieteal cut out for comfort, and unrestricted knee flexion. Side spirals for additional support.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology&red;
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breath. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
- Bilateral design fits right or left knee
- Two adjustable closure straps provide greater comfort
- Full length anterior opening behind knee for comfort and unrestricted knee flexion
- Side spirals for additional support
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the knee for increased comfort and support
- Useful for weak or injured knees
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.