Thermal Vent Lumbar Support helps to provide pain relief and compression for muscle injuries and general lower back dysfunctions, injuries to the lumbar discs and the sacroiliac joint. This product has two flexible internal stays for additional support and adjustable elastic side straps for extra compression.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breath. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
- May be suitable for: Inflammation/Strain of Back Muscles Attachments, Lower Back Pain (Lumbago), Lumbar Disc Injury (Slipped Disc), Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sacroiliac Dysfunction (Inflammation of the Sacroiliac Joint)
- Adjustable front closure strap provides greater comfort and offers easy application
- Has 2 flexible internal stays for additional support and 2 adjustable elastic side straps for extra compression
- Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the back for increased comfort and support
- Soft and comfortable material against the skin
- Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
See Sizing Chart in Photo.
Call us for pricing.