Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent Knee Patella TrackerSwede-O
Swede-O® Thermal Knee Patella Tracker is low profile with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. Contoured shape allows for greater movement during the flexion-extension phase. Foam internal buttress provides correct positioning and control of the patella. Buttress is positioned to the medial or lateral side of the knee where the stability is required. Dynamic traction straps position and stabilize the patella.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
The intended function of this product is to provide gentle counter “traction” to the patella to help prevent the patella from shifting out of position.
• Open knee wrap brace design for easy application and adjustment with two adjustable closure straps
• Crescent shaped foam buttress provides correct positioning and control of the patella.
• Universal Design fits right or left knee
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.