Core Products Swede-O Thermal Vent™ Carpal Tunnel Brace with Thumb Spica
Thermal Vent Carpal Tunnel Brace with Thumb Spica has a removable palmar splint with locking strap and thumb spica to provide superior bracing for wrist/hand and thumb related injuries, including Carpal Tunnel, repetitive stress injuries (RSI), and Skiers thumb.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology™
Thermal Vent Supports have a soft thermal lining that captures and retains your natural body heat to help relieve pain. The microventilated, breathable membrane is comfortable against the skin and provides a free flow of air which allows the skin to breath. With unsurpassed quality, these supports provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery.
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the wrist and thumb for increased comfort and support
• Removable 6″ metal stay on palm side of hand
• Removable 7″ metal stay on interior of wrist/thumb area
• 3 Strap adjustable closure around wrist for a comfortable and secure fit
• Adjustable Thumb closure for optimal thumb positioning
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Remove stays prior to washing. Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed