Core Products Multi Brace LSO 637Core International, Inc.
Core Products Multi Brace LSO 637
A low profile, rigid lumbosacral orthosis (LSO) ideal for patients suffering from acute back pain caused by trauma, surgery, strain or disc pain. It provides support from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T-9 vertebrae and features a patented pivoting design to accommodate any waist-hip differential.
Features and Benefits
- Includes two removable posterior panels: A preformed 25° rigid extension panel to help treat fractures, herniated discs and osteoporosis. A semi-rigid 0° flexion panel for cases of stenosis, spondylolysis and spondylolythesis.
- The ventilated plastic exterior is lightweight and prevents heat buildup.
- Padded for comfort on the inside to help increase patient compliance.
- Offset mechanical advantage straps allow independent adjustment to the lumbar and sacral regions.
- The dual axis design provides infinite adjustability to fit all body shapes.
- Hand washable.
- Latex free.
Measure hip circumference
Small 32” - 36”
Medium 36” - 40”
Large 41” - 45”
X-Large 46” - 53”
XX-Large 54” - 62”