Core Products CorFit Sacroiliac Back Support Belt
Features and Benefits
- Helps reduce the discomfort associated with sacroiliac joint pain.
- Wrapping around the hips and pelvic girdle, it compresses the SI joint and symphysis pubis together, creating compressive stabilization for ligament injury, core weakness or abnormal SI joint alignment.
- Elastic construction with CorEdge Finish provides 10% more stretch, conforming perfectly to your body without binding or irritation.
- Hand washable.
- Latex free.
- Ideal for Sciatica Pain, Scoliosis caused by pelvic instability, Hyper Mobility of the Sacroiliac Joints, Ligamentous Laxity due to pregnancy and more.
- Designed to specifically relieve instability and painful stress of the pelvis and the lower spine joints in the buttocks area.
- Provides support and stabilizes the sacrum by comfortably squeezing together these major weight-bearing joints during healing.
- Also stabilizes the hip joints and helps relieve sciatica pain and scoliosis caused by pelvic instability.
- Best used after an injury, with hyper mobility of the sacroiliac joints or after a pregnancy.
Measure hip circumference at the widest point
Small 28” - 32”
Medium/Large 32” - 43”
X-Large 43” - 47”
2X-Large 48” - 52”
3X-Large 53” - 57”