Core International, Inc.
Core Products CorFit Back Support Belt 7000Core International, Inc.
Core Products CorFit Back Support Belt 7000
Save and additional 10% until October 31, 2019. Use Coupon Code Core10
The CorFit System is the best designed lumbosacral support on the market. That’s no exaggeration but simply a truism based on the high quality of its durable components and construction, coupled with careful attention to fit and comfort. Just ask anyone who’s seen or worn the CorFit to help relieve low back pain. Our patented fitting system allows us to create supports proportionally sized in height and length, with taller supports for larger people and smaller supports for petites and children. It’s the support that fits everyone and provides comfort, compression, flexibility and stability.
When your support fits correctly, it stabilizes the lumbosacral region to help prevent and relieve low back pain that results from muscle strain and spasms. The CorFit’s upward and inward pressure supports stretched or weakened abdominal muscles and helps reduce stress on the lower back. By limiting the motion of muscles and ligaments, its support also helps improve posture and serves as a reminder to use proper lifting techniques.
Features and Benefits
- This lumbosacral support is so comfortable and supportive, you’ll even look forward to wearing it.
- The plush elastic back panel is made with flexible posterior stays.
- Adjustable double side pulls provide customized abdominal compression.
- Wicking material draws moisture away, helping you stay cooler.
- The soft, CorEdge® Finish around top and bottom edges adds comfort without binding or irritation.
- The ultra-durable front panel with a hook and loop closure provides additional support.
- Cool and Comfortable Low Back Pain Relief.
- Help Stabilize the spinal joints.
- Increase motion of joints in the spine.
- Changes/adjusts weight off the spine and distributes to rest of the body decreasing pressure on the spine.
- Helps Control Abnormal Spinal curves.
- Lumbar supports can help with arthritis, herniated discs, minor fractures, and a protruding abdomen.
- Provides an awareness of correct posture.
- Can decrease over active or unwanted abdominal and/or spinal muscular activity.
- Can allow patient to be more active than without a support in some instances.
- Ideal for Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolysis, Sciatica, Degenerative Disc, Prolapsed disc, Osteroarthritis of the Spine and more.
Measure hip circumference
X-Small: 24" - 33" (4" belt height)
Small: 27” - 38” Waist (6” belt height)
Med/Large: 32” - 43” (8” belt height)
X-Large: 40” - 52” (9” belt height)
2X-Large: 46” - 58” (10” belt height)
3X-Large: 52” - 64” (12” belt height)