Core International, Inc.
Core Products Air Light Ankle RegularCore International, Inc.
(You save $3.25 )
Core Products Air Light Ankle Regular
Features and Benefits
- The rigid contoured shell can provide the immobilization required for sprains, fractures and chronic instability and helps accelerate rehabilitation.
- Inflatable air bladder creates compression, helping to enhance circulation and reduce swelling.
- Medical grade, perforated brushed tricot lining allows airflow and provides comfort.
- The most widely used ankle brace in hospitals and clinics.
- Bilateral design.
- One size fits most; 10” (25cm) high.
- Limits motions that led to injuries.
- Air bladder helps limit motions that led to injuries.
- Ankle supports encourage Ambulation (walking).
- Edema (swelling) reduction.
- Retain proprioception (sensory perception of area).
- Retain strength.
- Limits abnormal motion but allows appropriate & necessary motion.
- Can help with Knee Hyper-Extension.
- Ideal for Ankle Injury / Instability, Ankle Sprain: Most are inversion sprains (ankle turns in) 80%, Knee issues, Plantar Fasciitis and more.
- Latex free.