The Comfyprene™ Hand-Thumb Orthosis functions like the Comfy™ Hand-Thumb Orthosis, but has our new Comfyprene™ slim profile. it provides a unique way to support the hand, wrist, fingers and thumb without stretching the Thenar Eminence. Splint is excellent for patients with adducted thumbs.
- Graduated extension of the spastic clenched fingers and wrist
- Corrects and controls radial or ulnar deviation
- Controls wrist drop
- Helps restrict arthritic changes and deformity related to neuromascular impairment
- Positions the flaccid hand and wrist
- Maintains skin integrity by absorbing moisture, allowing air circulation and preventing skin maceration on palmer surface
- Allows for increased hygiene care by allowing nail care and cleaning of palmer surface
- Maintenance of functional position of the wrist and hand
|Size||Wrist to Tip of Middle Finger||Total Length
||8" and Above||12.5"|
|Adult||7" to 8"
||6" to 7"
||4.5" to 6"
|Pediatric Medium||3" to 4.5"
||2.5" to 3.5"