The Comfy™ Resting Boot Orthosis is excellent for treatment of plantar flexion, foot drop and wound care. It is often used for bedridden patients to prevent heal pressure sores. The heel is elevated by the contours of the boot and it is protected and cushioned by the fleece lined cover to prevent any pressure on the heel. Additionally, an anti-rotation bar hidden under the fleece cover can be used to control hip and leg rotation.
Also available in an Ambulating Boot.
Features of the Comfy™ Boot Orthosis:
- Soft fleece lined cover wisks away moistures from the skin to maintain skin integrity
- Allows heel to float thus eliminating pressure or friction on the heel and enhances blood circulation that is vital to healing
- The splint frame resists plantar flexion while providing a dynamic push to extension for the correction of foot drop, foot ankle contractures and deformity
- The adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes and adjusts to accommodate variation in foot sizes
- Rotator Bar can be positioned to the side to control hep and leg rotation
- An extender kit is included for patients with increased calf and foot circumference or edema
ALSO WITH ANTIMICROBIAL TREATMENT!!
All Comfy boots now come with an Antimicrobial surface protector that creates an invisible shield against mold and mildew, stains, bacteria fungus and algae. This agent helps protect against skin breakdown and greatly reduces risk of infection and readmissions.
|Foot Length||8" to 13"||5" to 8"|
|Calf Circumference||Up to 16"||Up to 11"|
|Heel to Top Calf||11.5"||7"|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product could have thicker strapping and more padding but very good for the price
Not what i needed i had to return them were for a child and i did have great service trying to find corect item but dont carry