Comfortland Delta 27 LSO Back Brace
Comfortland’s Delta 27 is the perfect combination of comfort and support, giving practitioners a cost-effective LSO without compromising construction and functionality. Weighing in at 1.5lbs, the Delta 27 puts little strain on the wearer, while a revolutionary pulley compression system delivers a 4:1 return on the user’s pulling power. Universal sizing accommodates waist sizes from 25” to 68”, and a sturdy 10” posterior panel helps prevent any abnormal movements of the lower spine.
- Low-profile, slim enough for many patients to wear under garments with minimal printing to the exterior
- Adjustable lateral panel inserts and back panel height for better fit
- Large panels of hook-n-loop fasteners that stay put and hold firm while standing, walking, or sitting
- Revolutionary pulley compression system provides 4:1 mechanical advantage on pulleys to get superior core tension (great for elderly or injured patients)
- Breathable mesh construction for superior comfort
- Durable, Lightweight Construction: The Delta line is crafted from high-quality soft goods, giving patients optimum compression and support while remaining lightweight and comfortable (only 1.5 lbs).
- Multiple Levels of Customization: Allows patients and practitioners to adjust everything from belt circumference to panel height, as well as the specific area and frequency to which compression is applied.
- Cost Effective Universal Sizing: The Delta’s universal design accommodates waist sizes from 25″ to 68″, can be sized to fit in minutes and allows wearers to make adjustments quickly and easily, drastically reduces ordering costs and eliminates the need to keep several sizes in stock (lower inventory for practitioners).
Universal Size: Small- 4XL (25"-68" waist)
Sugg HCPC L0627/ L0642
- Post-Operative Support
- Spinal Stenosis
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome
- Decompressive Procedures
- Degenerative, Herniated, or Bulging Discs
- Chronic Back Pain
- Sprains / Strains
- Spinal Stenosis
Breathable mesh construction
4:1 Compression ratio
Heat moldable posterior panel