Granny’s never seen a cane quite like this. And she won’t ever have to worry about pulling another hamstring while picking up a tipped-over cane thanks to the patented new StanderCane by Stander (yes this cane is so amazing we couldn’t resist naming it after ourselves). When the cane is not in use, this gravity-defying wonder stands on its own without falling. Should a gust of wind blow it over, don’t fret! Simply step on the rolled handle and, like Fred Astaire's umbrella in a rainstorm, the cane will return to its upright position and back into your hand. The StanderCane's soft grip inlay provides maximum support and comfort. Adjusts from 30-39” and supports 99.3% of all grandmas (300lbs)
- The Stander Cane’s sleek and sporty look combines style and functionality for maximum comfort while walking. The spring-loaded tip reduces impact on your wrists and the ergonomic handle fits the natural shape of your hand for maximum comfort. When you’re done, simply flip the cane upside-down to conveniently stand your cane when not in use.
Features & Benefits
- Self Standing Cane -Cane stands upside-down on it’s own.
- Spring Tip - Reduces impact on hand and wrist.
- Ergonomic Grip - Molded to fit the natural shape of your hand for maximum comfort.
- Light Weight - Weighs less than 1 lb.
- Height Adjustable - Adjust the height with the push of a button.
- Durable - High aircraft-grade aluminum and supports up to 300 lbs.
- Sleek Look -Sleek and sporty cane has the smallest diameter on the market.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – send it back for a full refund – no questions asked!
- Weight: Less than 1 lb (15.7 ounces)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Overall Compact Dimensions: 3.75" x 6.75" x 28"
- Height Adjustment Range: 30" to 39" (Patient Height: 4' 6" to 6' 6")
- Right Handed - 7500-R, Left Handed - 7500-L
Fischer Style Cane Offers Greater Comfort and Convenience Than Standard Canes
Posted by Yankee on 21st Apr 2017
Timsbiz, the seller of this item provides excellent customer service. I contacted Timbiz with a question and had an answer to my query the next day. The fischer grip is much more comfortable than the standard round grip. Particularly if you have issues with stiffness in your fingers. If, like me, you need the cane in order to stand-up the spring allows the cane to give putting less strain on your wrist, arm, and shoulder. The same is true when stepping off a curb. Being able to turn the cane over on the handle and have it stand upright is a tremendous convenience. Especially if there is no place to lean or hang the cane. If you have to use a cane, you will find the Stander Cane more comfortable and convenient than traditional canes.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed