Maui Dual Layer Foam Mattress | Roscoe Medical
The Maui Dual Layer Foam Mattress offers a dual layer design utilizing a combination of materials to reduces pressure and increases airflow. The foundation is built from four inches of premium firm high density foam for maximum support. On the top sits 1½" of Ulti-Mat®, a unique surface made of premium soft foam for enhanced comfort and pressure relief. With these two materials combined, you get a great surface to help reduce skin temperature and enhance comfort. The deluxe stretch nylon cover is durable, waterproof, anti-microbial and washable. It also features a waterfall zipper to prevent any fluids from reaching the foam mattress core. The bottom is constructed with a reinforced tri-laminate vinyl and non-slip protection for added safety.
- Two-layer design for support, comfort and pressure redistribution
- Base: 4" premium firm high density foam
- Top: 1½" of premium soft foam with Ulti-Mat® surface
- Deluxe Stretch Nylon Cover
- Waterfall Zipper
- Urethane laminate to reduce friction, shear & contamination
- Bottom is reinforced tri-laminate vinyl with non-slip protection
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Meets California Flame Retardancy Standards TB# 117, 129 and 603 and Federal Standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Warranty: Five years on foam core/one year cover
- HCPCS Code: E0184*
Sizes available include:
- 76” x 35” x 6”
- 80” x 35” x 6”
- 84” x 35” x 6”
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed