Invacare Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand-Up Lift | GHS350Invacare
Invacare Get-U-Up Sit-to-Stand Lift
For patients living with limited mobility or for those who have difficulty getting around, the Invacare GHS350 Stand Assist Lift is the perfect solution. This stand-up lift requires the patient to be in a sitting position when the sling is attached and cannot lift a patient who is in a laying down position or on the floor. If a patient is cooperative, able to bear at least half of their body weight on their legs, support their head, neck and torso and can bend legs and ankles, then this lift is right for them
Using a pump-action hydraulic cylinder, the Get-U-Up lift is easy to operate – about 4 pumps will clear the bed and safely lower the patient into a wheelchair for bed to chair transfer, and getting the patient into a standing position will require about 15 pumps.
Invacare’s lightweight Get-U-Up hydraulic stand-up lift is great for both patients and caregivers alike. Patients will feel actively involved in the standing process, planting their feet firmly on the foot-board and engaging for therapeutic benefit. Caregivers are allowed full access to the belt for toileting and can actively communicate with the patient during the transfer process.
The Get-U-Up Lift is the easiest, most economical way for an individual to get a Stand Assist Lift for home care. It's the ideal way to improve patient transfers from bed to wheelchair, wheelchair to commode, or to simplify patient dressing.
Stand Up Lifts require the patient to be in a sitting position while attaching the sling. This means sitting on the side of a bed, sitting in a wheelchair, commode, or any other surface. It cannot lift a patient from a lying down (supine) position and it cannot lift a patient from the floor. In addition, the patient must be non-combative and capable of keeping their feet on the foot-board.
Get-U-Up GHS350 is a manual stand-up lift and uses a hydraulic pump - no motor.
Easy to use pump-action hydraulic cylinder does the lifting. This manual device can save you thousands over battery powered Lifts. The hydraulic pump requires no strength, and each "pump" raises the patient about 2 inches.
So a typical transfer:
- Transferring from bed to a wheelchair will require about 4 pumps to clear the bed and safely lower into a chair.
- Placing the patient in a standing position will require around 15 pumps.
For the Patient:
- Patient dignity and active participation in standing process
- Therapeutic benefits of leg use
- Sense of stability due to planting of feet
For the Caregiver:
- Standing sling allows full access to the belt for toileting
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Improved eye contact/communication with patient
How to determine if patient is capable of using this standup lift:
- Ability to bear at least half of their body weight on their legs
- Cooperative and can follow simple commands
- Ability to support their head, neck and torso
- Can bend legs and ankles
The Stand Assist helps ensure caregiver security and patient peace of mind. And it can be the answer to your patient transfer needs. This is an ideal product for everyday patient handling and quick toileting transfers.
- Padded leg support is adjustable for comfort at any height
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides a stable base for safe transfers
- Low-friction casters make rolling the lift across indoor surfaces easier
- Pump handle can rotate sides for caregiver convenience
- Makes sling attachment fast and simple - protects against accidental disengagement
- Material: Steel
- Color: Beige
- Overall Height: 36"-65"
- Dimensions: Under-bed Clearance: 4.5"
- Base Length: 40.5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Product Weight: 88 lb.
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 3 Year - Lift; 1 Year - Hydraulic Pump
Thank you for shopping at BraceMart!
Best service I could find after talking to several folks about different lifts. We also bought the locking casters for it as well. Perfect lift for my at-home disabled father. Thank you BraceMart!
Thank God and BraceMart for this lift. Without it my daughter would not be able to live at home with the family. The customer service is second to none and the follow-up was great!
Lifesaver for moving immobile patients. It literately took the strain out of caring for my disabled husband. Don't forget to buy the transport sling for this device as it is not included with the lift. Thank you BraceMart for the great service!
First, let me say Thank you again for the wonderful service and fast shipping!! We could not do without this lift. Great help for my dad who can't stand anymore.