IMDK OLED Screen Finger Pulse Oximeter C101H1
IMDK's C101H1 OLED Finger Pulse Oximeter is a non-invasive device to check your oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
It is lightweight with only 3.5 oz with 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
Its smart auto power-off program shuts off the system after 8 seconds when no signals are detected.
The lanyard that comes with the product makes it easy to carry everywhere conveniently.
You can take it with you for camping trips, ski trips, or hiking trips.
The C101H1 finger pulse oximeter fits in every finger size and operates with only one button.
It's the perfect choice for everyone.
- Easy to read
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate display, Pulse Rate waveform and bar graph display
- Low power consumption: 30 hours continuously use with 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Dual color OLED Display
- Screen brightness adjustable
- Multi-direction display: Rotatable 4 directions, 6 modes display make it ease for you or your caretaker
- Low voltage indicator
- Automatically power off in 8 second when no signal detected
- FDA Approved
70% - 90%
Accuracy: ±2% on the stage of 70% - 99%, Unspecified (≤70%)
30BPM -240 BPM
Accuracy: ±1BPM or ±1%
Note: Lanyard is INCLUDED. Batteries are NOT INCLUDED