Core Products Travel Core Cervical Pillow and Pillowcase
Note: Please check and select options carefully to insure you are purchasing the correct item(s). Pillow and Pillow Case are sold separately.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Sleep as well while traveling as you do at home with proper head and neck support.
- The compact size of Travel Core allows you to easily fit this pillow in your suitcase.
- Use while sitting (lobes down with neck in center) or lying down (lobes up or down).
- 18”x 9” (46cm x 23cm).
- Hand washable.