Core International, Inc.
Core Products Therapeutica Spinal Support PlusCore International, Inc.
Core Products Therapeutica Spinal Support Plus
Preventable back problems will affect the majority of adults in their lifetime. Over fifty billion dollars is spent per year in the U.S. trying to alleviate back problems and the suffering caused by the resulting pain. An essential factor for preventable back problems is good posture. Good posture is found in the ‘S’ curve of a correctly aligned spine when viewed from the side. This ‘S’ curve is made up of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar curves. The Spinal Orthotic/Auto Support has been ergonomically designed to provide a template that supports all three curves in the spine based on the user’s size. Force Vectors are applied at the right points in the spine to stimulate a reflex that forces you to sit upright. Support is provided from the head to the base of the spine, a key factor in the provision of relief and prevention of back pain and fatigue.
Features and Benefits
- Helps relieve and prevent back pain and fatigue while promoting greater comfort in seated posture.
- Designed ergonomically to match the proper shape of the entire spine, thereby giving the best possible support to the spine in its natural position.
- Aids in the prevention of whiplash by providing support to the head and neck.
- Does not obstruct rear view when driving.
- Shoulder blades and arms are free for unrestricted movement.
- Unique but simple fastening system allows easy fastening to any vehicle’s 'single seat'.
- May also be used in chair or wheelchair.
- Five-year warranty to retain shape and resilience.
- Available in 3 sizes for a custom fit: Petite Back, Average Back, and Tall Back.
Petite: 28.5"L x 18"W x 6"D
Average: 30"L x 18"W x 6"D
Tall: 32"L x 18"W x 6"D