Core International, Inc.
Core Products Soothe-A-Ciser PillowCore International, Inc.
Core Products Soothe-A-Ciser Pillow
Originally designed for home use as a natural traction device, the Soothe-A-Ciser helps to alleviate tension headaches and neck pain by gently stretching the upper chest and anterior neck muscles. Massage therapists love the contoured design that elevates the face, shoulders and neck for better access, while providing comfortable support for clients when placing neck in mild traction. The Soothe-A-Ciser can also be used as a support cushion for our Cervical Traction System. (Not intended for sleeping.)
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Originally designed for home use as a natural traction device.
- By laying face up on the pillow, the weight of your head acts as a traction system, helping to alleviate tension headaches and neck pain.
- Made of high quality, precision cut foam and available with a cotton/polyester blend.
- Fabric cover is available in Black, Blue and Gray.
- Measures 21” x 11” x 7” (53cm x 28cm x 18cm).
- Latex free.