Core International, Inc.
Core Products Memory Plus Cervical PillowCore International, Inc.
Core Products Memory Plus Cervical Pillow
This layered foam pillow offers a resilient foam base to help correct and maintain proper neck posture while a memory foam top cradles your head and provides a comfortable custom fit. Please note that memory foam by nature, conforms to the shape of pressure placed upon it. Therefore this pillow offers a gentle correction and accommodation. If you are looking for a more aggressive correction or accommodation we would suggest the Tri-Core Pillow.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- 18” x 14” (46cm x 36cm) with 3½” (9cm) and 4½” (11cm) lobes.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- Includes a plush fabric cover (machine washable).
- To clean pillow, simply wipe with a damp cloth and air dry.