Core International, Inc.
Core Products Econo Wave Cervical PillowCore International, Inc.
Core Products Econo Wave Cervical Pillow
Lay your head on a comfortable pillow. Give proper support to your neck in its most natural position. Improve air circulation around your head and neck. And do it all at an economical cost. Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- A popular foam support pillow at an economical price.
- The waved surface provides even support and allows air to circulate while soothing your neck.
- Two lobe sizes offer different support levels.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- Washable, cotton/polyester cover included. Wash in cool, soapy water. Tumble or line dry.
- To clean pillow, wipe foam with a damp cloth and air dry.
- 22” x 15” (56cm x 38cm) with 41/8” (10cm) and 47/8” (12cm) lobes.
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).