Save an additional 10% through October 31, 2019.
Use Coupon Code Core10
Core Products Double Core Select Foam Cervical Pillow
Select the support that’s right for you. With new, easily interchangeable, color-coded cores, the Double Core Select is the most versatile foam pillow on the market. As you become accustomed to each lobe you will crave a firmer support. Start with the white core, the softest and most accommodating (previously not available in the Double Core line), and gradually work your way up to the gold core, the firmest and most supportive. Easily choose the level of support you need without changing pillows.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Choose the level of neck support most comfortable for you.
- The Black Core = Firm Support, the White Core = Gentle Support, the Gold Core = Extra-Firm Support and the Blue Core = Medium Support.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- Washable, cotton/polyester cover included. Wash in cool, soapy water. Tumble or line dry.
- To clean pillow, wipe foam with a damp cloth and air dry.
- 22” x 16” (56cm x 41cm) with 4” (10cm) lobes.